eStockCard Inventory Software Review

>> Friday 8 June 2012

question eStockCard Inventory Software Review
Hi! I'm looking for a warehouse inventory management system and I found one called eStockCard Inventory Software. I think their eStockCard Inventory Software - Warehouse Edition is quite suitable for me. Maybe before I decide to purchase, anyone here can share their reviews on this inventory software? Thank you.
Reply With Quote
#2
Old 26-04-2012
lee1973 lee1973 is offline
Member

Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 1
Re: eStockCard Inventory Software Review
Hi Tommy,

What a coincidence, I also been testing on the eStockCard Inventory software for the past 2 months now. I have post some comments on other website and they came back with a very good review.

Didn't expect this respond but honestly speaking or writing in this case, their inventory software is really easy to use and the location setup, damn if I say this, can be set up easily. I always though this locations setup are only available for a big system like the ERP. But the eStockCard Inventory Software really do this trick.

So they really get a thumb up from me . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read - Share - Comment

About This Blog

Share and Save

About Author