how to make movies using jpegs and music audios in Windows Movie Maker

>> Tuesday 26 June 2012

how to make movies using jpegs and music audios in Windows Movie Maker
hi,
i am on xp
my wmm works ok to make movie clips... say from a feed
into my video player or sat box tv etc

but it wont let me make movies using jpegs and music audios
I get the jpeg pics in, but I just cant drag them onto the story board
I cant get the transitions in there either.
It was a great feature when it worked ...........

Am I totally stuffed ? or is there some cure ?
thanks for advice
Reply With Quote
#2
Old 16-06-2011
sergioKomic's Avatar
sergioKomic sergioKomic is offline
Member

Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 918
Re: how to make movies using jpegs and music audios in Windows Movie Maker
Well i will suggest you to re-encode the video or audio by using Windows Media Encoder and then after that reload the video and then try dragging the images that will be a perfect solution for you at this stage. so do try and work on the solutions that i have given here and i am sure that it will be of good help for you. So hope that works out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read - Share - Comment

About This Blog

Share and Save

About Author