I am not able to drag the photos on imovie hd in timeline

>> Tuesday 26 June 2012

I am not able to drag the photos on imovie hd in timeline
These extremely similar tribulations a small number of weeks ago and originate the solution somewhere additional than not be able to remember the solution, or where I originate it. I have comprised a bunch of photos in the timeline in iMovie HD and desire to shorten and lengthen their interval in the movie. Frequently I be able to immediately drag the edge of the photo to shorten/lengthen it additional than a setting is not permitting me do this does anybody be familiar by means of what by means of the intention of setting is, what I have comprised to change.
Reply With Quote
#2
Old 16-06-2011
Nymphs Nymphs is offline
Member

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 268
Re: I am not able to drag the photos on imovie hd in timeline
In iMovie 06, I frequently go to Media-> Pictures, then I emphasize the clip by means of the photo in the clipview of the movie, the extent button come into view and I revolutionize the setting. I too thought you might drag the photo to create the length of time for the photo shorter and longer additional than it seems to have comprised and stopped. Anyway a quick fix is to hang approximately in excess of the photo in the timeline and hit it off the bottom left part of it there is a diminutive clock icon there (or right hit it off and click "set duration". Then you be able to set the period of the photo. Attractive irritating actually as if you are demonstrating photos and necessitate to start/stop at specific times then your guessing by this method even though if you position the duration to say 6 seconds, you do encompass the alternative to drag the clip to a lower time setting.
Reply With Quote
#3
Old 16-06-2011
Erinyes Erinyes is offline
Member

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 308
Re: I am not able to drag the photos on imovie hd in timeline
duration absolutely seems to have comprised and disappeared I have encompassed and endeavor every setting I be able to imagine of additional than I not be able to get it back. Why would they fiddle by means of a programmed by means of the intention of was perfect. I had these tribulations below and I virtually blew a fuse for the reason by means of the intention of guessing the extent of the images by surroundings the number would encompass been painfully inefficient. As it turns out, the tribulations I had was by means of the intention of at the same time as I was modifying the audio segment I clicked on "Show Clip Volume Levels" to boost the volume.
Reply With Quote
#4
Old 16-06-2011
Muses Muses is offline
Member

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 282
Re: I am not able to drag the photos on imovie hd in timeline
As almost immediately as I turned off the Ken Burns consequence and hid the audio levels I was capable to drag to resize the clips the entire in excess of again. For a number of reason, it would not let me set the extent at 0:03, which is it seems by means of the intention of the right setting for stop-motion animation. Does anybody encompass an reply. It essentially changes the duration to random settings whenever I open up the demonstrate Photo Settings window. By means of the intention of depends on your project surroundings (you prefer them when you start your project) there is DV, DV widescreen, iSight, MPEG4 (and perhaps an additional one too, other than any who,) I imagine you be able to prefer MPEG4 or DV to import, as long as it's the similar as your project.
Reply With Quote
#5
Old 16-06-2011
Asclepius Asclepius is offline
Member

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 311
Re: I am not able to drag the photos on imovie hd in timeline
If no one is capable to give you a definitive respond, and I positively not be able to, you be supposed to almost certainly set up an experiment where you exchange a sample video to a variety of formats, import them the entire into the an assortment of iMovie project formats, and then personally analyse the superiority of the results. Be able to imagine of a couple concerns. I believe by means of the intention of DV is the highest superiority for the reason by means of the intention of it is uncompressed (or compressed by means of a lossless format) and as consequently the DV files are moderately large you determine to rapidly fill your hard drive. Commencing from personal experience, I encompass a Canon S3 IS digital camera, which takes extremely pleasant video.
Reply With Quote
#6
Old 17-06-2011
Madhuparna Madhuparna is offline
Member

Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 296
Re: I am not able to drag the photos on imovie hd in timeline
I am going to endeavor an array of formats and methods to observe which runs most excellent for superiority, and which the most excellent time-saver is. I have comprised my 8mm tapes playing in my camera and then ran commencing from side to side my innovative Sony dv camera to create it digital and import them onto my movie. Would I actually lose a lot of superiority if my project is mpeg4 vs. dv. In addition the merely method I would do this is if I introduce as mpeg4, would I save time burning in iDVD. Its 2 hours for every tape. Let me be familiar by means of give pleasure to. I do not imagine the superiority loss would be by means of the intention of big, additional than a DVD uses MPEG-2, so I do not if it would spare you time in iDVD. I even suspect it mechanically re-encodes your video.
Reply With Quote

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read - Share - Comment

About This Blog

Share and Save

About Author