MS Project Cost per resource in Gantt View

>> Thursday 28 June 2012

MS Project Cost per resource in Gantt View
Hi,

I'm looking to show my costs per resource in ms project. But I wan to show this in the Gantt view.

I realise this is possible in the resource usage view, however I need the info on the same page.

Secondly can anyone tell me if it's possible to have project show your resources used at the summary task level.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
#2
Old 20-04-2011
Logistical Logistical is offline
Member

Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 98
Re: MS Project Cost per resource in Gantt View
The first thing that I want to let you know is that Gantt chart is nothing but the view which states the estimated time and the time taken to complete the same. Now the imagelink shows the rough idea regarding the resources and all so what I want you to do here is that just try and achieve in the similar way but based on your project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read - Share - Comment

About This Blog

Share and Save

About Author