Office 2007 ServPak 2 update issues

>> Tuesday 19 June 2012

Office 2007 ServPak 2 update issues
I kept getting the following error on auto update installation of Office2007 ServPak 2:

The following updates were not installed: Microsoft Office Access Runtime and Data Connectivity 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)

So I downloaded the update directly and when I tried to install, it told me it was already installed. Sure enough, I checked the version and it is SP2.


My question is: why doesn't auto update recognize this fact and how do I stop it from trying to update in future?

Thanks
Reply With Quote
#2
Old 09-09-2011
TheBigJonson TheBigJonson is offline
Member

Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2
Re: Office 2007 ServPak 2 update issues
does anybody know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read - Share - Comment

About This Blog

Share and Save

About Author