Regaining Of Drivers For MSI MS-6382(e)

>> Saturday 30 June 2012

Regaining Of Drivers For MSI MS-6382(e)
I have just for the new motherboard of MSI and the name of the motherboard is MSI MS-6382(e). The motherboard is just awesome with the working of the system that I am using, as I am using the operating system of Windows XP and the machine that I am using is of 64-bit. I have just recently reformatted the hard drive that I was using and by doing that I have lost all the driver files that were present in it. Please help me out for regaining the drivers and I don’t need the driver for the sound as it is I think inbuilt in the system that I am using. So I just want to get all the other driver files in it. Please help me out with this.
Reply With Quote
#2
Old 10-03-2011
Badrunath Badrunath is offline
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,519
Re: Regaining Of Drivers For MSI MS-6382(e)
At the start you have to download the file of the chipset and you can just download the files of the chipset for your mother board from the site of Arena. You can get the details of the various chipsets that are available for you and the just download it from the site and use it for the system. I guess that you will also need the sound drive, because as far as I have heard you also require sound drives in the system that you are using. And they have not yet created such system that will be giving you the inbuilt feature of sound card in it. Just make the use of the VIA audio drives file in the system that you are using.
Reply With Quote
#3
Old 10-03-2011
MahaGuru's Avatar
MahaGuru MahaGuru is offline
Member

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,526
Re: Regaining Of Drivers For MSI MS-6382(e)
And also you can just check out the options that is present in the site of the MSI in which you will get the details of the drivers and also you can just download all the files from it and just use it for the system. Or else you can just make the use of the OEM based built in boards that will be working out perfectly for you. And for that you not even need any of the specification and it will work out perfectly in it. Also make sure that you search the driver for the model number of the motherboard that you are using.
Reply With Quote
#4
Old 10-03-2011
GeforceUser GeforceUser is offline
Member

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,364
Re: Regaining Of Drivers For MSI MS-6382(e)
Hey thank you for the information that you have just given to me I have been able to get the drivers from the main site and for that I have to specify my license number and then I was able to get the details of the driver files in it. I have gathered all the details of the product and then made a relative search in it, and I was able to get the details of the drivers and also all the contents that was being taken by me from there were all for the system that I am using. Please give me more information for the motherboard that I am using so that I can just make the perfect use of it.
Reply With Quote
#5
Old 10-03-2011
Bull50's Avatar
Bull50 Bull50 is offline
Member

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,262
Re: Regaining Of Drivers For MSI MS-6382(e)
MSI MS-6382 is said to be making the use of chain technology. And MSI is aware that the only way to gain the trust of customers is constantly challenge. Obtaining guarantees high quality and customer trust has always been the main target of MSI. MSI manufacturing and production process, from selection of parts, the preparation of materials, product assembly must pass through a series of strict measures of automatic and manual control. MSI also uses the finest precision equipment to minimize the defect rate. And also it is said to be the vital of al the motherboard that you are using.
Reply With Quote
#6
Old 12-03-2011
DotNetUser DotNetUser is offline
Member

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,187
Re: Regaining Of Drivers For MSI MS-6382(e)
And if you are not able to get the driver than it is that you can just make the use of some other driver and then make the use of it. I have been using the driver that is being provided by the realtek and the options of the regaining are just the best for use. I have also seen that many a times when you are trying to regain any of the drivers make sure that you have stopped completely the use of the driver that you are currently using in it. I have also tried the option of the reformatting but it did not worked out for me, so I have directly tried out making the use of some different driver for the system that is present in it.
Reply With Quote

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read - Share - Comment

About This Blog

Share and Save

About Author