sporadic reboots of Lenovo Thinkpad T61

>> Tuesday 26 June 2012

sporadic reboots of Lenovo Thinkpad T61
I have been using Lenovo Thinkpad T61 which is was released by Lenovo . I have been using this since few days know and must say that this is the best laptop that works in harsh climatic conditions. I mean this laptop is so rigid. But recently I I don ‘t know why it started rebooting again and again without giving me any errors or warning .As I am new to this , I have no idea how to troubleshoot this problem Does anyone know ‘s how to fix this problem?
Old 12-06-2011

Re: sporadic reboots of Lenovo Thinkpad T61
I think there ain ‘t be a problem with the working of the OS as it does not give an error or an messages that states some problem ,, then this might be surely be reason for a hard-ware failure. I think you have not posted a clear question and I suggest you to please post a correct error by scanning your pc with a Lenovo pc-doctor that is available for the user of the Lenovo doctor. I hope you first do that and then post the error that is found by the program.
Old 12-06-2011

Hey mate, I have ran the Lenovo pc-doctor and have concluded that it was a error caused by my graphics card. It gave me an error number 7082. I have no idea with the error code that it has been posting but I surely do know that it was caused due to the buggy graphic card that I have , the scan have resulted gining me a failed result for Nvidia GPU . I am still clueless please help me out .
Old 12-06-2011

I only suggestion I can give you is that to try updating the driver for the windows and if then to the problem persists then re-install windows by going following and taking some necessary precaution. I am not a hard-ware technician but, I can guess that the graphic card that you are been using is about to die but ,s till don ‘t completely believe me , I have just guessed it . I hope updating drivers would solve your problems
Old 12-06-2011

I guess there might be some hard-ware problem on your system. You have to install drivers and then just clean it a bit but that is not going to serve a big difference if you ask me. This is because the new drivers are very essential for enhanced performance of your system. On the other hand you could also try to improve the power of your graphics card and then try downloading the latest driver for your graphics card.
Old 12-06-2011

I think your problem is quite simple. I think you need some basic hardware cleaning lesson’s, (I mean no offense by this) to be honest most of the hardware errors can be solved by just fixing or connecting them correctly. So I recommend you that you should open your laptop and clean all the dirt and dust that has been accumulated inside it (i.e. near the fans ) I also suggest you to replace your thermal paste on the heat-sink As this might cause some heating in your laptop which inturn causes your computer to turn off sporadic
Old 13-06-2011

Hey friends thank you for your suggestions. Actually I messed up with my notification-settings. I never knew that I received so many suggestion from your guy’s .but however I no longer have this problem. But I did not use any of the setting you gave me. I did not change the graphic chip.I think cleaning an replacing the thermal paste would help you out .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read - Share - Comment

About This Blog

Share and Save

About Author