Need drivers for Dell Vostro 1014 on windows 7

>> Wednesday 27 June 2012

Need drivers for Dell Vostro 1014 on windows 7
I installed Windows 7 on new mine Dell Vostro 1014. I bought this new system and yesterday have updated Windows 7 mines and found that some drivers are not installed in the system of the mines. I've tried a lot of time to update my driver, but it does not help. That is not how to install the mine and I need driver for Dell Vostro 1014 in Windows 7. Now I do not know what to do, can anyone suggest on this matter and so that i can install the driver for the mine.
Reply With Quote
#2
Old 14-05-2011
MahaGuru's Avatar
MahaGuru MahaGuru is offline
Member

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,526
Re: Need drivers for Dell Vostro 1014 on windows 7
Hey i think i can help you out just go to link and download all your drivers as per required.
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/downloads

Hope this will help you out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read - Share - Comment

About This Blog

Share and Save

About Author