Unable to boot from the CD, Explorer.exe missing

>> Wednesday 27 June 2012

Unable to boot from the CD, Explorer.exe missing
I have installed the windows 7 on mine system and everything on the system works fine and I don’t have any issue. Last night when I login to mine system I have got the error saying that:”Explorer.exe missing” and under that I have got the message that boot from the CD. When I tried to boot from the CD again I have got the same issue. Now I don’t what to do. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me on this.
Reply With Quote
#2
Old 14-05-2011
Badrunath Badrunath is offline
Member

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,519
Re: Unable to boot from the CD, Explorer.exe missing
I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve you issue. to do this go through the following steps: first make right click on the desktop and after that choose the properties. Now on the properties go to the Arrange Icons By panel and under that make click on the Show Desktop Icons. Now once you finish this hit the ok button and after that go through your issue.
Reply With Quote
#3
Old 14-05-2011
MahaGuru's Avatar
MahaGuru MahaGuru is offline
Member

Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,526
Re: Unable to boot from the CD, Explorer.exe missing
I would like to recommend you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this make click on the run on start icon. Now on the run type notepad and after that hit the ok button. now on the note pad type the following :
Quote:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\explorer.exe]
“Debugger”=-
Now once type this all and after that save the file as reg file. Once you save the file and after that make right click on the saved file and then chose the merge. And after that go through your issue.
Reply With Quote
#4
Old 14-05-2011
Neutrals Neutrals is offline
Member

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 207
Re: Unable to boot from the CD, Explorer.exe missing
I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I would like to suggest you the below steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go to the task manger, to open the task manger make click on the start and after that hit the run program. Now on the run type taskmgr and then hit the ok button. Now on the task manger go to the file and after that choose the new task. Now on the new task type explorer.exe and then hit the ok button. now once you finish this go through your issue.
Reply With Quote

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read - Share - Comment

About This Blog

Share and Save

About Author